We at Alice18 endeavors to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards.
To exchange a product or report damage in transit, please get in touch with our Customer Care within 48 hours of delivery:
- Email at email@example.com with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered, defective item, or size exchange.
- Check the products carefully once you receive them and mention any tampering of the package, missing item or damage/ breakage on the delivery receipt presented by the courier partner.
Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
- Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
- In case of International Orders if a customer refuses to pay the Duty as mandated by the respective country of shipment and doesn’t collect his/her order from the Shipping agency (like DHL, Fedex etc.) , then Alice 18 will not be liable to refund any amount for such orders.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels etc.) and email us immediately. Additionally, please mention details about the damaged merchandise on the delivery receipt instead of signing it as 'received'.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.